With technological advancement, CCTV cameras have evolved from just a device with a camera and recording to a complete security solution that comes with facilities like audio, face detection and infrared, as well as high-quality night-vision footage, etc. With vast options of CCTV cameras available in the market, it is often confusing to select the best option for you.
To help you with this, we are here with an ultimate guide for selecting the best CCTV camera for you. The guide includes information about types of CCTV cameras, things to keep in mind and tips for choosing the best suitable CCTV camera installation services for you.
Types of CCTV Cameras
The market is full of different types of CCTV cameras having the benefit of their own. We have summarized a list of the most popular types of cameras along with their benefits:
- Dome CCTV Camera: The camera sits in a dome-shaped casing.
- 360-degree rotation of the camera.
- Easy to fit.
- Used for both indoor as well as outdoor.
- Bullet CCTV Camera: It is cylindrical and can capture long distances.
- Surveillance over a long distance.
- Resistant to dirt and harsh climate.
- Infrared/Night Vision Camera: This camera uses infrared technology and can capture even in night/pitch black conditions.
- Recording even in pitch black environment.
- Can record and capture pictures even in fog, dust, or smoke.
- Records image both in the daytime as well as night.
- Network/IP CCTV Camera: This camera shares live footage over the internet and archived footage is stored in the network video recorder.
- Footage can be accessed over the internet from anywhere.
- Archived footage can be accessed easily.
- Low maintenance.
- Wireless CCTV Camera: This camera is wireless and easy to install.
- Easy to install.
- Transmits images over the internet.
- Tidy appearance.
- Secured storage of footage.
- High-Definition Camera: This camera provides HD-quality images.
- Perfect clarity of images captured
- Clear images even on zooming function.
The choice of CCTV camera may depend on you, but one mandatory thing is the involvement of an expert for Security camera installation. However, it is foremost to keep certain points in mind while selecting a CCTV Camera.
Things to be kept in mind while considering a CCTV Camera for you
- Whether it captures clear images or not, because the foremost purpose of a CCTV Camera is surveillance, so clarity of images matters.
- Is it easy to install or not?
- Is it waterproof/ resistant to harsh weather conditions or not?
- If you are going for an Infrared CCTV camera then how many Infrared LEDs are present? More LEDs mean better quality of recording at night.
- What is the camera’s maximum range? Greater the range, clearer images will be captured from far distances.
- Is CTTV supplier offering the best CCTV installation services along with the best CCTV.
Tips for Selecting the Best CCTV Camera
If you looking for a surveillance system for you, then the biggest question hovering in your mind must be, which CCTV camera to choose?
Here, we have summarized some of the questions that you must ask yourself before selecting a CCTV camera. This would help you choose the best option for you:
- Why do you require CCTV Camera?
Analyze your need and choose the best-suited CCTV camera accordingly.
- How to Install CCTV?
Look into it whether it is easy to install by yourself or CCTV installation by a technician is required. And if installation is required is the company offering that too along with the CCTV camera or not?
- How much storage does it have?
To store images and video recordings, a large storage space is needed. Accordingly, choose the camera.
For more information related to CCTV Cameras and their installation, you can connect with CCTV camera installation Lucknow and enjoy the hassle-free service at your fingertips.