High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, often called HIFU, is an anti-ageing skin treatment, especially for the face and neck. It uses ultrasound waves similar to those used in ultrasound machines. The intensity is higher and these waves are directed to the dermis layer of the skin and deeper layers of the dermis. As these waves penetrate the skin, they create heat, and this heat enhances the controlled tissue damage caused by Neo Collagenase. The formation of new collagen improves the appearance of the skin and reduces the swelling of the previously weak skin.
The doctors at Atelier Aestheticuse the most advanced techniques for HIFU treatments and take proper care at the clinic and the Atelier Aesthetic is also famous for giving other treatments like NAD, Dysport botox, and energy iv drip.
The effect is visible in a month and is very durable. It can last 8-12 months or more depending on the lifestyle of the person. A refresher session is recommended at least once every 6 months, but no more than 3 times a year. It will also depend on how the client responds to the first session. In the case of severe or very sensitive skin, a second treatment may be necessary after 2 months. Gradual improvement takes 1 to 2 months. This process takes about 90 minutes to complete.
Doctors often start with HIFU facial rejuvenation, cleansing and applying gel to the selected area. Then, they use a hand-held machine to quickly emit ultrasound waves. Each lesson usually lasts thirty to ninety minutes.Some report mild pain during treatment, while others report pain afterwards. Doctors can use a local aesthetic to prevent this discomfort.
HIFU facial treatment requires no prior preparation. After the session, there is no recovery time, meaning that people can go about their daily activities after receiving HIFU treatment. People need one or seven sessions depending on the desired results.
Benefits of HIFU therapy
HIFU has many benefits, including:
• Reduce costs
• tightening loose skin on the neck (sometimes called Indian neck)
• Lift cheeks, eyebrows and lids
• Increase the definition of the chin
• skin softening
side effects of HIFU treatment
HIFU is very safe when performed by a trained and qualified professional. The best part about this treatment is that you can start your own practice after leaving the provider’s office. There may be some minor redness or swelling, but this should subside quickly. A mild tingling sensation in the treated area may last for several weeks. While drowsiness or dizziness may occur, but these side effects usually disappear after a few days.
Treatment and dose of HIFU
Let’s explore the dos and don’ts after HIFU treatment Dubai. Read on to learn more about HIFU. The process is quick, eight to ten minutes for the face and 15 to 30 minutes for the body. Although the effects last up to six months, most patients see immediate improvement. Surprisingly, there is no recovery period after treatment to start your day again, but maintenance is very important. Here are some HIFU treatment tips and dosages to help you get the most out of your post-treatment procedure:
• It is best to be outside in the sun. After HIFU skin treatment, you should avoid direct sunlight and cold for several weeks.
• Take a break from alcoholic beverages. Stop pulling on the chest.
• Stretching your skin is not a good idea. Your skin needs a lot of effort after treatment. So,it is best to protect it. We recommend avoiding skin trauma, including irritation, if possible.
• Increase your water intake. Water in the skin helps produce new collagen. That’s why staying hydrated is so important. Experts recommend drinking water instead of other beverages whenever possible.
• Avoid hot showers or baths. Wash with cold or warm water after treatment, as hot water strips away the oil that keeps the skin healthy.
Find the best clinic for HIFU treatment
Atelier Aesthetics is the best clinic for HIFU treatment, NAD iv therapy Dubai and much more aesthetic treatment in Dubai with the best resources and advanced infrastructure to provide the best anti-ageing treatments and facial rejuvenation. Atelier Aesthetic creates custom treatment plans to meet patient needs.