Muscular Dystrophy is the progressive deterioration of muscles in the body for which no cure has been found yet. However, Ayurveda and Yoga sciences have shown evidence of managing the many problems that this muscular disease needs to deal with. Dr Herb Ayurvedic is a premier institution that provides Muscular Dystrophy ayurvedic treatment in Dubai;the clinic provides patients with a plan to manage the challenges of Muscular Dystrophy with conducive diets and ayurvedic medicines along with yogasanas. In this article, we discuss the various ways of managing the challenges of Muscular Dystrophy using Ayurveda.
A few treatment plans that have helped patients in managing Muscular Dystrophy are –
- Managing Protein Intake – Ayurveda is one such medical science that deals with managing a plethora of diseases with herbal and plant-based diets that are conducive for the efficient healing of muscles and bones and help balance doshas. Ayurvedic sciences advise patients with Muscular Dystrophy to consume a plant-based diet like pulses, legumes and beans for adequate protein intake and to strengthen muscles. The doctors at Dr Herb emphasise the importance of a balanced diet to manage chronic and progressive diseases like Muscular Dystrophy.
- Incorporating Antioxidants & Detoxification Programs – For diseases like Muscular Dystrophy, it is essential to keep the body void of any toxins that might build up over time due to food habits and unhealthy dietary habits. Ayurvedic doctors often recommend patients with Muscular Dystrophy to take part in mild detoxification programs. As one of the best Ayurvedic clinics, Dr Herb provides a customised Ayurvedic Detoxification Program in Dubai for patients with muscular diseases and disorders. Ayurvedic medicines like Triphala are rich in antioxidants that help the body get rid of toxins in the most efficient manner.
Doctors across the globe recommend regular consumption of Triphala powder or churn in small doses to have a steady intake of antioxidants while battling progressive diseases like Muscular Dystrophy.
- Adequate Hydration – Hydration is important while battling any disease. Hydration provides the body with much-needed fluids and helps detox the body effectively through natural processes like sweating and urination. Hydration also helps the body to deal with exhaustion and fatigue. Ayurveda recommends drinking water over any fruit juice as it lacks sugar, helps curb hunger, and provides much-needed hydration for the body, which is needed while battling diseases for long periods of time.
- Improving The Digestive System – It is important to understand that keeping our digestive tract healthy can go a long way in managing diseases like Muscular Dystrophy, as having a healthy digestive tract can help the patients digest food easily. Not having a healthy digestive tract can pose a problem to patients with Muscular Dystrophy, and hence, Ayurveda recommends using herbal medicines like Triphala and Grithakumari juice.
- Avoid Processed Food – Processed food makes digestion difficult, which can be very challenging while managing Muscular Dystrophy; not only are these foods hard to digest, but they also become the primary source of toxins in the body, making managing Muscular Dystrophy difficult.
- Introducing Ayurvedic Superfood In Diets – Ayurveda focuses on the holistic health of body and mind, based on which it develops diet plans to ensure maximum benefit to its patients. Dr Herb provides care to a diverse range of patients and is a leading provider of Muscular Dystrophy Ayurvedic treatment in Dubaiandrecommends patients with Muscular Dystrophy introduce Ayurvedic superfoods in their diet.
Dr Herb advises its patients to incorporate greens, fruits, Triphala, Ashwagandha, Madiphala, and various decoctions in their diets to not only rejuvenate the body with essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants but also flush out toxins from the body. These superfoods also help keep the digestive system of the patients healthy, which is crucial while managing diseases like Muscular Dystrophy.
- Incorporating Anti-Inflammatory Foods – By incorporating anti-inflammatory food in the patient’s diet, the muscles in the body relax, making it easy to manage Muscular Dystrophy. A few anti-inflammatory foods that Ayurvedic doctors recommend to patients with Muscular Dystrophy are Turmeric, Garlic, Flaxseeds and Ginger. These foods help keep the muscles relaxed and healthy, which is very important while managing Muscular Dystrophy.
Dr Herb is the best Ayurvedic Clinic in Dubai that can help patients with varied ailments by using the science of Ayurveda to reap the maximum benefits from nature and by understanding the doshas within our bodies.