In India or any other country, an MTech degree is highly popular among BTech graduate students. This PG-level degree program provides rich and comprehensive knowledge of engineering domains. The MTech program also opens a wide range of career opportunities for those who plan to pursue an MTech from the best MTech colleges in Jaipur.
Being a globally recognized postgraduate program, an MTech degree is easily available in all engineering colleges. If you have also completed your BTech in any major and are wondering what next then, we can help you out in making the best choice.
In this blog, we will talk about the benefits of pursuing an MTech degree from the best MTech colleges in Jaipur. Along with this, you will get to learn about MTech programs and the major types of MTech programs available at Arya College Jaipur.
Master of Technology or MTech is a professional degree program that can be done at the postgraduate level. Usually, MTech degree programs take 2 years to complete. MTech degree programs are available in various specializations such as computer science engineering and civil engineering.
Quick Facts about MTech Degree Program
|MTech Full Form
|Master of Technology
|MTech Course Duration
|Types of MTech Degrees
|Civil and Computer Science Engineering
|At least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC/ST and OBC candidates)
|Mode of Admission
|Entrance Based Admission
|Mode of Examination
|Total Course Fees
|Higher Degree after MTech
|MPhil, PhD, B.ed
|Jobs after MTech
|Civil Engineer, Data Scientist, Computer Engineer, Automobile Engineer and more
|Best MTech Colleges
|IITs, DTU, Arya College Jaipur, IP University
Being a professional level degree in India, an MTech degree has several benefits to offer those who completed their MTech from the best MTech Colleges in Jaipur. The degree opens countless doors of wonderful opportunities with great placement and higher salary packages.
So, if you are looking to pursue your dream MTech degree, here are some solid reasons that make MTech degrees for engineering aspirants.
- Growth in Career: When you choose professional degrees like BTech, MTech, MBA or MBBS, you make a wonderful choice as these courses provide the best career growth in every corner of the world. For better career growth, choosing an ideal MTech college is highly recommended. For the best career development, students should choose only the best MTech colleges in Jaipur.
- Globally Recognized PG Degree: MTech Degree is the world’s most popular PG degree in the engineering domain. MTech graduates are in high demand in the global market. All international companies and universities accept MTech graduates from the best engineering colleges in Rajasthan because their educational curriculum is based on advanced technology.
- Multiple Career Opportunities: Do you know, MTech is one of the engineering degrees which offer the world’s best career opportunities with jaw-dropping annual salary packages? In India, an MTech graduate earns around INR 8 to 10 Lac per annum. And the experienced MTech degree holders can earn upto INR 20-30 LPA. If students hold MTech degrees from the best MTech colleges in Jaipur, they will get to see various career options such as a doctoral degree after MTech, teaching after MTech or a job after an MTech degree.
- High Pay Salary: The MTech degree provides an attractive salary package to MTech degree holders. Once students complete their post-graduation in MTech from the MTech colleges in Rajasthan, they get a chance to earn upto INR 10 LPA. Due to the constant demand for skilled and experienced engineers, the salary package of engineers is getting higher day by day.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills: An MTech degree increases your knowledge in your specific domain and upgrades your skills. To sustain in this engineering world, students need to update their knowledge and communication, team management and organization skills. It will help you in getting a job in a much easier and faster way.
- Best placement and internship opportunities: The highest placement in private engineering colleges makes an MTech degree more beneficial for students. Engineering colleges in India provide the best placement opportunities where various companies select candidates with good academic backgrounds.
Choosing an ideal MTech college is one of the most critical decisions in a student’s career. A college should be AICTE approved and has a rich curriculum based on the latest educational model. College is the place where students get to learn about their courses and develop various engineering skills for a better future.
In India, you will get to see various MTech colleges offering multiple specialisations in MTech both private and public colleges/universities. Among all these colleges, Arya College is one of the best MTech colleges in Jaipur. The college is best known for its;
- Diverse Range of MTech Specialisation (computer Science Engineering & Civil Engineering)
- Advanced Engineering Curriculum
- 100% Placement Opportunities
- Internship During Course
- Skilled Faculty
- Rich Library
- Industry Alliance
- Ranked “A” by RTU
Once you get your MTech degree from the best colleges in Jaipur, you will get a chance to work with various reputed firms. Along with this, you also get a moment to enhance your technical and interpersonal skills so better career growth. The MTech degree program not only provides handsome salaries but also provides respect in society. So without any doubt, you can choose an MTech degree course to grab better career opportunities.
1. What are the popular types of MTech degree courses?
At Arya College Jaipur, you will get to see two major MTech specializations as Computer Science Engineering and Civil Engineering.
2. Should I do an MBA or MTech after BTech?
Generally, after BTech, students go with a master’s degree (MTech) rather than an MBA program. MBA is totally different from BTech or MTech but yes, many students also opt for MBA after their BTech.
3. What is the total fees of the MTech program?
The total two total fees for the MTech course are INR 99,800 at Arya College Jaipur.
4. What are the best job options after the MTech degree program?
Project manager, machinery engineer, software developer, senior engineer, research associate, construction manager, development engineer, maintenance manager and researcher are some of the best job options after the MTech degree program.