In Dubai people come here from all over the countries to explore, the beauty and food, but the most popular food is ‘Mughlai’. Mughlai food in Dubai is very popular food & everybody likes it while shopping and exploring you can walk here to enjoy lunch/ dinner at our beautiful place.
Mughlai food is like the food of heaven
People said that if you visited Dubai and didn’t taste our famous Mughlai food then you didn’t have the real thing. Our mughlai food is the taste-like food of heaven. Mughalai food is a name with excellence in taste and quality.
You can choose any item from the list and we will bring you the same taste and quality, we are serving food in Dubai with great quality with emphasis on hygiene. We have started our services to deliver your favourite Mughlai food to your doorstep, so you can enjoy Mughlai dishes at home with your dear ones.
Our Mughlai food will get you back to the times of the Mughals, it is very rich in taste and aromatic and flavoured. After tasting this food you can imagine the richness of Mughalai dishes. Mughlai food that’s a mix of culinary styles and recipes of Dubai, influenced by central Asia that has a history of the rule of the Mughals.
1. A lot of saffron is used in this dish.
2. Rice is the most common staple food.
3. A slow cooking process was used to properly infuse the flavours.
4. Tandoori cooking is one of the distinctive features of cooking.
5. According to the handwritten reports of the court kitchens of the Mughal emperors, spices such as cumin, coriander, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, cloves and fennel were rarely used in cooking. So in keeping with tradition, these are still very common ingredients used in Mughal cooking today.
6. Almonds, pistachios, walnuts, dried apricots, prunes, and raisins are widely used in fillings, sauces, and desserts, giving them a more exotic flavour than other foods.
7. Herbs such as mint, coriander and dill are also commonly used in this dish.
8. The use of sugar and saffron with lemon juice was common in almost all dishes, perhaps to create a sweet and sour effect. These also reduce the heat of the highly consumed saffron. Cards are also widely used.
9. The food is traditionally cooked with almond oil, rendered pork fat, apricot oil, and grape seed oil. Qaisi is usually coloured with saffron, spinach and turmeric, and flavoured with rose musk and other aromas.
10. Water used for cooking was traditionally flavoured with camphor, rose petals, sour orange leaves, sweet orange leaves, and fennel leaves. Today, such customs are almost non-existent.
11. Fish is widely used, it is made into a paste of fresh lime leaves, cardamom, cloves, lemon juice and salt to remove any smell, then left overnight and They are skillfully cooked to remove the bones.
Likewise, the prey was slaughtered and cured for cooking. Sandalwood paste was traditionally used to remove unpleasant odours. The game is usually smoked or grilled, and grilled meats are beautiful on the table. Game birds and animals are usually stuffed with rice, dried fruits and eggs to make a healthy meal. Now this style of cooking has been given a more sophisticated touch.
Fondness for Mughal delicacies
Mughlai cuisine, a rich and flavorful blend of North Indian and Central Asian cuisine, is gaining popularity in Dubai due to its diverse flavours and textures. At Satrang Food, we know that Mughlai food is a delicious experience and our chefs have worked hard to bring you the best Mughlai food in Dubai.
From speciality dishes like morgue and nihari to delicious biryanis and kebabs, we have something for everyone. These dishes are served with naan, paratha or other types of flatbread and are often served with savoury condiments such as raita, chutney and pickles.
A variety of vegetarian options are also available for those who prefer to avoid meat. Our vegetarian dishes are as flavorful and delicious as any other menu item and are served with a variety of side dishes, from bread to raita.
The best place for Mughlai food
Whether you’re looking for a hearty meal or just a sweet treat, the Best Mughal restaurant in Dubai is the place to be. From traditional Indian dishes to modern twists on classic favourites, this delectable dish is sure to tantalise your taste buds.