Dubai’s economy has been quickly growing for more than a decade. The global city is becoming the preferred location for entrepreneurs looking to start a business in Dubai. UAE government’s business initiatives like establishing free zones in the country, affordable Mainland license cost in Dubai, easy company formation regulations, and much more have contributed a lot to making the country the top pick of entrepreneurs globally. Despite this immense progress, many people are still unsure about women’s role and contribution to the country’s economic progress. There’s a general assumption that UAE being an Arab country, provides limited business options for women. That’s false in short! The Dubai government actively promotes female entrepreneurs to start up businesses in the emirate to assist establish a more female-friendly working environment. Women in Dubai can choose their business area based on their interests and passions.
This article will dig into some established business ideas for women in Dubai in the year 2022.
- Fashion boutique: An excellent idea is to open a fashion boutique. It is regarded as one of Dubai’s most unique and popular business ideas for women. It will not be difficult to discover a niche and begin earning money in Dubai, as it is one of the world’s largest commercial cities.
- Event Planner: Women who enjoy hosting family activities are sitting on a lucrative business opportunity. They can kick start an event planning firm in UAE. This industry necessitates excellent communication, organizational, and planning abilities. A bachelor’s degree in events management or completion of a relevant certification course is advantageous.
- Consultant Social Media: Many people use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest these days, and many businesses are willing to pay employees to handle their social media accounts. One of the most lucrative internet-based business ideas for women entrepreneurs is social media consulting. You don’t need much money to start this business, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
- Blogging about food: Food blogging is a fantastic alternative for foodies and stay-at-home moms. They can have a lot of fun trying out new recipes and documenting them for others to try. There are numerous food blogs to follow for new dish ideas and inspiration. All you need is a desire to cook and a smartphone with a decent camera. And now you’re ready to launch your food blog.
- Tiffin Delivery: A large group of people who work from 9 to 5 wants fresh home-cooked meals every day for lunch. Women who live in a business-heavy neighborhood can provide tiffin service to the corporate offices. They might provide their services on a monthly contract or an individual basis to different people. Many such enterprises already exist, but with the country’s growing economic activity, tiffin services are still in high demand.
- Day Care Services: Many couples work for a living and require someone to look after their children while they are away. A daycare center may address this issue. They can leave their children there and return later in the evening to fetch them up. For women who enjoy working with children, starting a daycare is one of the best low-cost business ideas. They teach and engage the children in fun learning activities while taking care of them.
- ECommerce: The eCommerce industry is expanding globally. Dubai has plenty of prospects for aspiring entrepreneurs in this field. One of the most successful company ideas for women entrepreneurs in Dubai is an eCommerce business. It just requires New company license and opens the business arena for them to harmonize their personal and professional lives. They can establish the company from the convenience of their own home. All they require is a solid understanding of how to operate eCommerce platforms and run an online business.